DynaPlus Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue, Non-latex, Powder Free, Small, 200 count (Pack of 10)
Dynavex DynaPlus Nitrile Exam Gloves offer extra protection from contaminants and a superior comfort fit without the risks commonly associated with latex. The gloves feature textured fingertips and 3 mil. thickness. Ideal for a wide range of healthcare, professional, and food service environments.
Dynavex DynaPlus Nitrile Exam Gloves are crafted from specially formulated nitrile rubber for unbeatable puncture resistance and elasticity as compared to other glove materials. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured fingertips for increased grip and minimum 3 mil. thickness for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to don. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, EMS and law enforcement markets, long-term care facilities, tattoo shops, hair salons, and more. Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. Gloves are packaged with 200/box.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance
- Textured fingertips and beaded cuffs
- 3 mil. minimum thickness
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
About this item
- Textured fingertips for superior grip and resistance to chemicals, while maintaining tactile sensitivity
- Easy-to-don beaded cuffs for improved drip protection, increased strength, and puncture resistance
- Not made with natural rubber latex, which is ideal for individuals with sensitivity to latex.
- For all-around industrial and medical use